Selasa, 14 Jun 2011

Wednesday

Today....i'm make my blog..coz i'm was promise with my lovely sis to continew this blog...before this i'm want to end this blog....but my sis do well to my blog..thank sis..i'm so cruel to her...i'm make her crying again,i'm broken my promise...ok that it...no more sadness stories...let's be new era in my and my lovely sister life...never ever make that mistake again...i'll try to be nice brother to her...i'm sorry ..if i'm start my new blog with english version...it's global..any race can read it..hehhehe even my english broken too...


This morning..nothing to do..firstly check up facebook,than blog.....facebook make friends but to me..make sins only hahhahah..coz everybody blame somebody...everdays continew with these thing...Point is hurt somebody felling, correct?...Please think about it...For the girl use facebook to find boyfriend..looks how many was cheat with boyfreind?...why?...look at our self...why them so easy to control our mind?...hahahah....just think..


tomorrow and then friday...the day i'm can't wait..hahhaha go back my hometown...so happy to be there...


ok that it for now....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan