Khamis, 16 Jun 2011

Fuh...my stomacth is full..so tired...Open facebook nothing to say...as usully coment and ask..do it samething everyday...so bored.Now i'm write in...what i'm feeling, touching,and see...i hope this thing can remember me about these days..how wonder this could be stroy some day..Maybe my imagenation too far..and bad to think about it but this is my blog..everything is real in here...in my blog..


Maybe this is beginig apart of my love story..heheh awesome correct..but who wanabe mrs.idzham?..that was flying in my mind now...fell dissy..owh where is she?...is real or only my dreaming princess..Now only my lovely sister are with me..same fate..hehehe...we has try to reach the happiness but we're fail...fail and fail..


Dream was a dream..that better for me...i'm not rich to buy a hole world..i'm just a dream ceaser haahaha...


If my english so bad..sorry..i hope anybody can read...hahha
so many conjecture in my life...i'm must be tuff to chanllage it..


it will be end soon when i leave my last breath...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan